Survivors of Addiction, Inc. wants to help others find freedom and long term recovery by offering the following services: Safe, secure, and structured recovery houses.
The SOA structure includes, but not limited to:
• Participation in Addiction Treatment & Outpatient Programs
• Job Skills Training, Resume Assistance & Work Referrals
• Family Re-Unification Strongly Encouraged
Washer/Dryer, Computer access
with Internet, food and clothing provided.
Serving The Tampa Bay Area
ZERO USING TOLERANCE
• Random Drug Testing
• 12 Step Meetings Daily
• Nightly Curfew
• Resource Assistance
INTENSE RECOVERY COACHING
• Drug & Alcohol Relapse Prevention • Court Liaison
• Peer Meetings & Discussion • Peer Support Specialist
• Community Involvement
• Continuing Education References
Copyright ©2015 Survivors of Addiction, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
17 - 18