10 - 18
Survivors of Addiction wants to help others find freedom and long term recovery by offering the following services: Referrals for Work, Resume Assistance, and Job Skills Training.
The SOA structure includes, but not limited to:
• Participation in Addiction Treatment & Outpatient Programs
• Job Skills Training, Resume Assistance & Work Referrals
• Family Re-Unification Strongly Encouraged
Washer/Dryer, Computer access
with Internet, food and clothing provided.
Serving Pinellas County
ZERO USING TOLERANCE
• Random Drug Testing
• 12 Step Meetings Daily
• Nightly Curfew
• Resource Assistance
INTENSE RECOVERY COACHING
• Drug & Alcohol Relapse Prevention
• Peer Meetings & Discussion
• Community Involvement
• Continuing Education References
Copyright ©2015 Survivors of Addiction. All Rights Reserved.